Take a step back in time at The Caterham Vintage and Art Fair – 17th September
The Caterham Vintage and Art Fair takes place in the heart of Caterham Valley on Saturday the 17th of September 11am – 5pm and is a free community event for lovers of affordable vintage and art, and those who are just curious or love a rummage through vintage clothes, accessories and home-wares.
An exhibition of vintage-inspired art and a variety of quirky, original art works and crafts from Surrey and South London based artists will be on display.
Old fashioned music hall style live entertainment will be provided as well as a vintage ‘tea room’, a tombola, raffle and guess the weight of the cakes.
Entrance is free and anyone from 5 days to 105 years is very welcome.
There will be 18 stalls of vintage, art, vintage-inspired art and crafts. Stall holders and exhibitors include:
* Leslie Wilson-Rutherford who makes quirky framed prints, appliqué hoops and collaged cushion covers
* DiDoesVintage lovingly handcrafts jewellery made from vintage treasures
* Little Toucan has a collection of wonderful vintage handcrafted bright and quirky intriguing items for your home
* Suzie Sharp has vintage home-wares and accessories
* KatyLou makes wonderfully pretty things using recycled fabrics and paper as well as using finds from her travels to create textile art, bunting and home-wares
* Trina Dalziel is a beautiful illustrator and surface designer with a sweet, funny and effortless style
* Stag & Bow are purveyors of craft, history and haberdashery.
Other stalls include vintage clothes and accessories, pottery, photography, paintings and bespoke handmade jewellery.
The RSPCA Charity Shop in Caterham and East Surrey Museum has been given a free stall during the event.
Organiser Anita Collins commented; “I am very excited to be putting on an event for the people of Caterham, and making beautiful and old things available and affordable for the local community”.
For full details please visit:
Anita Collins – Mrs Antil’s Apartment
Electrical telephone: 07547 867 159 | Electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org